Know your market, leverage the full extent of your data and track growth through the only platform that provides what it promises – a proven solution others can’t deliver.
|Below are the top 10 advantages Decisionology has to offer:
- Report filters – Intuitive filters on the Decisionology dashboard let you drill down into campaign service lines to easily measure the success of service line initiatives.
- Enterprise patient tracking features – View where new patients enter your system. Have the ability to follow individuals over time as they interact with you. Track downstream utilization and revenue of specific, client-defined patient cohorts. Measure revenue generation potential of campaigns targeting specific populations or services. Assess the lifetime value potential of patient acquisition – find out how much a new primary care patient is worth; or a new mother, a cardiac CT scan, etc.
- Ad-hoc reports – Designed to support mid-level ad-hoc analysis and data export needs, the reports allow you to select and filter on a list of relevant dimensions, measures and date ranges to create custom reports and data downloads.
- Customer segmentation – Segment by age, gender, patient type, care settings, geographic markets and utilization history to get very granular views of which demographic segments are growing.
- Next-generation operational trend analytics – Analyze micro-level growth trends and visualize what factors drove growth trends up or down across multiple dimensions: Patients, locations, providers, financial classes, demographics, etc.
- Enterprise-wide view of your market – Fully leverage the value of your data submission efforts and our processing expertise. Decisionology gives you an enterprise-wide view of where growth is happening and why.
- Multi-dimensional reporting – Reports that span the spectrum of users and use cases. Get access to complex cross-sections of encounter data to support internal analysis. View and download multiple utilization and financial metrics by facility, patient type, payer, service line, multiple clinical codes – without ever writing a query.
- Visual BI dashboards – Help executives spot opportunities in historic trends and growth forecasts by slicing-and-dicing reports, providing analysts with “raw” data access, and exporting growth, strategy and operational analytics reports.
- Patient and prospect population trends – Analyze macro-level patient and prospect demographic trends to support opportunity assessment and strategic development.
- Claims data analysis – View “Us vs. Them” report to determine market and service line potential and analyze service line capture at multiple levels – from large competitor groups to individual providers.
Contact our Decisionology experts for more information!