To be clear about the terminology we are using, when we use the phrase "Personal Information" in this Policy, we mean information that can be used to identify or contact a person, like a person’s full name, address, e-mail address, or phone number. When we use the phrase "Anonymous Information" in this Policy, we mean information that cannot reasonably be used to identify individual persons.
By visiting this Site, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this Policy. Each time you visit the Site, you agree and expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of the information that you provide as described in this Policy. Your Personal Information will be processed by us in the United States.
1. The Information We Gather
We collect information about you in the following ways:
A. Information you voluntarily provide us We collect and maintain information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of the Site. For example, if you sign up to receive information about our products or services, you may provide us with your name and contact information (e.g., email or physical address). You may provide us with Personal Information in the course of email, customer support interactions and surveys.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may stop you from gaining access to information through the Site or limit the features of the Site that you can use. For more information, please see the How We Use Your Information section below.
B. Information we collect through your use of the Site. As you use the Site, certain information may also be passively collected. Through cookies, pixels, beacons, log files and other technologies, we may collect information about how you use the Site. For example we may determine through an IP address the location of your computer or device. This information allows us to deliver more helpful information and advertisements. Please see the Cookies and Targeted Advertising sections below for more information.
C. Information we receive from third parties. We may also combine online and/or offline information received from third parties with the information we have already collected from you via the Site. The third party information is used for a variety of purposes including to verify other information about you (e.g., verify your mailing address to send you requested information, products or services) and to enhance the content and advertising we provide to you.
2. How We Use Your InformationWe may customize the advertisements and marketing communications that you receive based upon: (i) the information that you provide us; (ii) geographic location information, which we may determine through your IP address, from your mobile device, or other ways; (iii) data we receive from third parties or; (iv) your visits on the Site. Please see the Cookies and Targeted Advertising section below for more information. We may use your information to deliver customized advertising to you on this Site, on other websites and on other digital and offline media channels.
4. How We Disclose Information to Third Parties
We may share your Personal Information with third parties as specifically approved by you or under the circumstances described below. If you do not want us to use or disclose Personal Information collected about you in the ways identified in this Policy, you should not use the Site.
A. Disclosure for legal reasons. We may disclose and release your Personal Information to third parties: (a) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order; or (b) in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others, a threat to homeland security, a threat to our system or network, or in any cases in which we believe it is reasonably necessary to investigate or prevent harm, fraud, abuse, illegal conduct or a violation or alleged violation of this Policy or other agreement we may have with you.
B. Agents and Contractors. We may provide your Personal Information to service providers who work on our behalf or help us to operate our business or the Site. Examples of such service providers include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, research, and/or marketing assistance; provide services and/or content for sending email and providing customer service; analyze data, and serve advertisements on our Site and on third-party channels. Access to your Personal Information by these service providers is limited to the information reasonably necessary to perform its limited function.
C. Aggregated, Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated Anonymous Information about you with third parties.
D. Within our Company; Changes to our Company. We may share your Personal Information with any of our subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control. Additionally, in the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information may be among the assets transferred. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and are permitted by this Policy.
5. Children's InformationThe Site is not directed or intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not register or provide Personal Information on the Site or through the Services. If you are the parent or guardian of a child whom you believe has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may delete and remove such child's information from our systems.
6. Updating and Control of Your Personal Information
When you receive promotional communications from us you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional e-mail or newsletter you receive.
You can update, correct or delete your Personal Information by contacting customer service at email@example.com or call 1-888-795-4719.
Keep in mind, however, that even if you delete information from your profile, we may retain your Personal Information in conformance with our data retention policy and Personal Information may remain within our databases, access logs, and other records. In addition, we are not responsible for updating or removing your Personal Information contained in the lists or databases of third parties who have been provided information as permitted by this Policy.
7. Third Party LinksThe Site may link to websites operated by third parties that we do not control. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Site and does not apply to these third party websites. The ability to access information of third parties from the Sites, or links to other websites or locations, is for your convenience only and does not signify our endorsement of such third parties, their products, services, websites, locations or their content.
8. SecurityWe place a priority on the security of Personal Information, and we undertake reasonable security measures to help protect the data that resides on our servers. However, no security system is impenetrable. We do not warrant the security of our servers, nor do we warrant that your information, including Personal Information, will be completely secure or not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet.
9. How To Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding privacy or this Policy, you may contact us as follows:
Tea Leaves Health, LLC
345 Hudson Street,
New York, NY 10014
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time and without prior notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we advise you otherwise. Your continued use of the Site after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Policy, as amended. We encourage you to bookmark this Web page and review this Policy regularly.